Mental health is a critical element of wellness. Whether it’s individual care or how organizations and companies are helping their employees feel seen and heard, wellness initiatives have become a priority for employee morale and consumer support.
- April | Stress Awareness Month | #StressAwareness #StressAwarenessMonth
- April is National Stress Awareness Month. Everyone experiences stress in different ways. Consider normalizing conversations around stress and sharing ways to help manage it.
- April 14 | International Moment of Laughter Day | #MomentOfLaughterDay
- A day to remind people to laugh. Created by humor consultant and psychologist, Izzy Gesell, this day is for promoting fun activities and encouraging laughter.
- International Mind-Body Wellness Day is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of overall health in our lives. The purpose is to spread awareness of how important it is to treat and balance emotions, purpose, health, habits, and actions.